Thursday, April 26, 2012

last lesson

In my last lesson we just did a mock jury which was exactly what I needed. I guess I'm a lot more prepared than I thought. I guess I really don't even know why I should worry. I've known all my stuff all semester, it's just the questions that might cause problems, but really I shouldn't even be worried about that. This has been the best semester so far! I just can't even believe that it always gets better every year. Thank you so much for all the hard work that YOU put in, Dr.Hepworth! You amaze me how well you keep all of your students on track and how much progress everyone makes with you. I can't wait for next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recognition, Jackie. I don't always get a "thank you," so it is especially nice to hear it when I do! I can't wait for next year as well---you are going to take over the world!
    Congratulations on your hard work and accomplishments....you have blossomed into a wonderful future teacher!
    Your biggest fan,
    Dr. H.

    ReplyDelete