Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week Three.

Well, this week was pretty frustrating because I was sick basically the entire week with a sore throat and stuffy nose. Today's Thursday and I'm finally starting to feel better, but I just have the left over scratchy, annoying throat. I've been stocking up on water and orange juice though, so hopefully that helps! For practicing this week I really just played through my songs to try and get the tune in my head, and worked on the languages. I got another song added today in my lesson, and it's another Italian called Vergin, tutto amor, so that will be a challenge. That's fine though because I really like pushing myself, and pretending like I know how to speak Italian is pretty fun :) I definetely know that I'm going to start taking really super good care of myself from here on out because it's really frustrating not being able to work on my songs like I want to. I'll just keep focusing on my languages though, I imagine that mastering that is just as hard as getting the music down. So, here's to getting healthy for next week!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! Remember that practicing involves probably on 50% singing. The rest should be accomplished through score study (listening to your I-tunes recordings with your music in front of you), language study, and memorization. I have to constantly remind myself that when I feel discouraged because I am unable to sing, there are several different ways to be proactive to continue my growth!
    Also---try to refrain from analyzing everything to much. Keep track of what you have ACCOMPLISHED, not just what you did not get done. Keep your chin up! You are doing so well! I promise to tell you when I am concerned about your growth.....right now I am not at all!

    ReplyDelete