Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The end.

Well, for my final blog I just wanted to throw a big enormous huge thank you to Dr.Hepworth. I can't even begin to stress on how much help you've been this semester. I would be nowhere CLOSE to where I am right now without you. You've given me confidence, knowledge,a support system, sanity...just to name a few! I am just so optimistic as to what the future is going to bring. I know that I have a lot of negative things to say, but I promise I'm working on building my confidence up! Also, knowing where I was just a few short months ago to now...I just can't get over it. I now understand how the flow of things work around the music department here, and I can assure you I am here to stay! Well, as long as it takes to get my degree anyways....But thank you SOOOOOO much for everything you've done for me. I can't wait for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment